- Hyatt hotel rooms are discounted for attendees, making staying at the convention hotel convenient and cheap. Getting a room is a great way to be part of the action early, while staying up late.
- Our ConSweet, which includes free ramen, rice, and soda. Attendees will have access to free ramen and soda all weekend, as part of their admission.
- Our main events room can seat over 3,000+ people.
- For those taking transit, the hotel is right near a train stop. We also have a discounted parking rate of $16/day for those driving (only for Hyatt guests).
- There is a one car limit per guestroom on parking at the Hyatt, please make sure your name is on your hotel room. If you are staying elsewhere there are two parking garages connected to the Convention Center and they are $15/day.
Click here to book at Hyatt.
Notes: If you want a special room (like a Suite), you must call the hotel and request that room. Room Parties must be registered with the convention, and we will move your room to a specified room party area. If you want to call, be sure to specify that you are attending the Anime Midwest convention.
A credit card is required to make a room reservation. A small deposit may sometimes be required to book a room, but your credit card will not be charged for the full amount until the convention. You may cancel your hotel room reservation up to 48 hours prior to the convention. Deposits may be nonrefundable. Please remember that some hotels require you to be 21 or 18 to check into the hotel. If you are underage, please have a parent or guardian check in with you. Check in time is 4:00pm, and check out time is Noon.
2019: July 5-7
2020: July 3-5
Local Food OptionsThere are many quick and convenient food options available to attendees during the convention. The Hyatt Regency O'hare offers two restaurants of its own. The Donald E. Stephens Convention Center also has its Expoteria. Approximately 4-5 blocks away (maybe a 15 minute walk) there is a McDonalds and Giordanos. In the other direction, there are the Fashion Outlets of Chicago. The food courts in the Fashion Outlets of Chicago provide the most diverse options when it comes to your food choices, as they have many different food vendors.
- Red Bar - Hyatt Regency O'hare (Price: $$$$)
- Expoteria - Donald E. Stephens Convention Center (Price: $$)
- Food Courts - In the Fashion Outlets of Chicago (Price: $$)
- McDonalds - A 15 minute walk away. (Price: $)
- Giordanos - A 15 minute walk away. (Price: $$$)
- MB Financial Park - In Rosemont. (Price: $$$$)